swipe image to see more
Biltwell Gringo Helmet - Gloss Garnet
Overview: The Gringo takes its '60s motorsport aesthetic and elevates it to modern ECE motorcycle standards—the European safety protocol recognized by independent labs as the toughest in the world.
- Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety shell dissipates impact loads and enhances helmet structure without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- Built in recesses for various aftermarket audio & comms systems
Sizing: In order to best determine fit, we advise comparing our helmet’s measurements to a similar helmets you already own. When taking your head measurement, measure the largest circumference, usually found at your your temple. If you need any help in measuring, you can always stop in the store to be professionally fitted.
With added EPS safety foam, these helmets offer a more secure fit on the lower portion / cheek area than our previous DOT only version. As with all of our other helmets, we offer cheek pads with various thicknesses to truly dial in your lid's fitment if the stock pads don't cut it.
We appreciate you shopping local! Ordering Biltwell gear through us can get you fast shipping, easy returns and satisfaction of supporting your favorite local motorcycle shop.