swipe image to see more
Biltwell Gringo S ECE Helmet - Gloss Black Spectrum +
Overview: The ECE-certified Gringo S boasts fit, finish and safety technology identical to its full-face sibling, but features a CE-certified flip-up face shield for added safety and riding comfort.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell is rugged yet lightweight—the best combination of features for a motorcycle helmet
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety liner dissipates impact loads and fortifies helmet structure for a secure fit without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- CE-certified polycarbonate shield includes anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for safety and durability
- Rugged shield hinge hardware with robust detents allows you to open the shield at slow speeds for increased airflow
- Molded recesses inside EPS designed to accept various aftermarket audio and communication components
Sizing: Please follow the instructions in our sizing chart before ordering a new helmet in the same size as your current model. ECE-certified helmets fit more snugly than similar US DOT-compliant models to meet Europe's stricter standards for impact attenuation. When taking your head measurement, measure the largest circumference, usually found at your temple.
NOTE: We offer accessory cheek pads so you can fine-tune the tightness of your helmet around your jaw and face. If you need any help in measuring, you can always stop in the store to be professionally fitted.
Sold out? Email us! Chances are we can still order this item for you right away! email@example.com
We appreciate you shopping local! Ordering Biltwell gear through us can get you fast shipping, easy returns and satisfaction of supporting your favorite local motorcycle shop.