swipe image to see more
Biltwell Kung Fu TPV Grips - Black
Overview: Our Kung Fu grip's squishy surface design is cozy the second you grab it. New UV-resistant TPV synthetic rubber is soft, yet durable for miles of comfort.
Install Tips: Counterintuitive though it might seem, aerosol WD-40 spray lubricant is our chemical of choice for installing Biltwell molded TPV grips. "But it's oil!" you say. Yes, but WD-40's combination of aerosol propellant and organic-based lubricant is perfect for sliding tight grips onto clean metal tubes. A quick 1- or 2-second blast into the open end of the grip is all it takes. Once installed, WD-40's chemical compound melts the grip interior just enough to make it stick to the bar like glue, without the mess. IMPORTANT: Wait 24 hours after installation before riding to give grips sufficient time to set up on the bars. Immediately after installation you can add safety wire wraps to both ends of the grips; this old motocross trick works great to reduce grip slip on the bars and throttle tube.
- Injection-molded Thermoplastic Vulcanizate synthetic rubber is soft, durable and highly UV-resistant
- Medium inside flange cushions rider's hands from rubbing the throttle and controls
- Thick outer flange for durability
- Safety wire grooves for added security
- Aftermarket throttle tube required to install Biltwell grips on stock H-D hand controls—see our Whiskey Throttle
Sold out? Email us! Chances are we can still order this item for you right away! firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate you shopping local! Ordering Biltwell gear through us can get you fast shipping, easy returns and satisfaction of supporting your favorite local motorcycle shop.