swipe image to see more
Biltwell Whiskey Throttle Tube 1" - Black
Overview: Stock Harley grips are molded to a flexible plastic tube inside the hand control, and don't provide the precision feel befitting a custom motorcycle. Our CNC-machined aluminum throttle tube replaces the stock unit to improve performance and make grip installation easy.
Description: Stock Harley grips aren't much to brag about: hard as a brick, slippery as a frog and ugly as a mud piñata. Our Whiskey Throttle tube lets you ditch stock grips so you can install comfortable molded rubber grips on your freedom machine. Our Whiskey throttle tube and a pair of Biltwell grips is one of the fastest, least expensive performance upgrades you can do on your motorcycle.
- CNC-machined 6061 T-6 aluminum construction
- Fits 1-inch O.D. handlebars, accepts dual-cable throttle assemblies
- Knurled alloy tube accepts aftermarket rubber grips
- Black electroplate or clear anodized over raw aluminum finish
- Retrofits to many model-year stock and select aftermarket H-D hand controls
- This component required to install Biltwell molded TPV grips
Sold out? Email us! Chances are we can still order this item for you right away! firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate you shopping local! Ordering Biltwell gear through us can get you fast shipping, easy returns and satisfaction of supporting your favorite local motorcycle shop.