swipe image to see more
PAST EVENT: Axe the Winter Blues
Axe the winter blues and motorcycle depression by joining Spoke & Dagger Co. for an axe throwing event at Hatchets & Hops. *Please indicate shirt size in notes at checkout.
Ticket price includes:
- 2 hours of axe throwing that will start with technique instructions. Throw for fun or tournament style.
- Custom event t-shirt from Spoke & Dagger Co and Hatchets & Hops. Printed by Positive Approach. *Please indicate size in notes at checkout.
- Food from Allentown Pizza
- Drinks (Sponsor TBD)
- Hangin' out and networking with some local bike builders and riders to continue to grow the motorcycle community in Buffalo.
Come with mula for some seriously rad raffles from our event sponsors:
Lowbrow Customs // Dixxon Flannel Co. // Holy Ground Tattoo // Forever the Chaos Life // Vulgar // ReRun Cycle Works // Broken Sprocket Garage // Devil Chicken Design // Oxford Pennant // Anchored By Design // Hatchets & Hops // Spoke & Dagger Co. // Jonny the Barber // Buffalo Made Co. // Never Ride Bitch // Barters Beard // Iron & Glory // Basket Case Magazine // Shoppe 815 // Born a Bad Seed
- MUST BE 21 years of age or older to attend.
- All patrons must thoroughly read and sign a liability waiver upon entrance into facility. This waiver also includes a photo release.
- No refunds or cancellation of ticket.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before time slot to accommodate check in/secure lane.
- Closed-toed shoes are required to throw. No loose clothing, hoodies, or brimmed hats.
*Please indicate size in notes at checkout.